cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IgnacioV
Helper II
Helper II

Does anyone know how to solve error 3002 when using the "delay" connector?

IgnacioV_0-1628608722163.png

I can't find a way to use a working data output. any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@IgnacioV ,

Unfortunately, no.

Two ways:

1- Create a database that is not in real-time (duplicate the data), in that case, you can search and do things in less than 2 minutes allowed.

2- Create a request within the database (like an item within a list, Excel spreadsheet or something like that), and return a message to the user "we are processing your request. Give me 15 minutes and ask us again here passing the code: X2304F".

And create a topic within your PVA bot, to ask the code to see the request status. Also, create a new flow to see the request details using this code.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @IgnacioV ,

How many minutes your delay/connector is spending?

We have a timeout limit that is 2 minutes to return the data from Power Automate to PVA bot and it's not good if you have an action within the PVA bot that is slow (best practices).

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

I am using a 3 minute delay and I probably need a 15 minute delay. not viable right? is there another way?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@IgnacioV ,

Unfortunately, no.

Two ways:

1- Create a database that is not in real-time (duplicate the data), in that case, you can search and do things in less than 2 minutes allowed.

2- Create a request within the database (like an item within a list, Excel spreadsheet or something like that), and return a message to the user "we are processing your request. Give me 15 minutes and ask us again here passing the code: X2304F".

And create a topic within your PVA bot, to ask the code to see the request status. Also, create a new flow to see the request details using this code.

Feel free to ask anything else.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,267)