cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JeroenAdams

Bot stopped answering on a giving moment (before it was working fine)

Hi,

we've created a bot that will answer some questions on how users need to work with the different m365 tools.

Last week we published our bot to the admin for approval, since than it isn't responding any more (not for me and not for my coworkers), the bot is accessible through chat and shared url, but it doesn't respond. How can i debug this? If i test my BOT in the PVA studio it answers like i want 🙂 

i'm not using premium connectors just a simple Q&A function

2021-03-08_14h41_32.png2021-03-08_14h40_45.png2021-03-08_14h39_30.png2021-03-08_14h37_13.png2021-03-08_14h36_41.png2021-03-08_14h35_48.png

4 REPLIES 4
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @JeroenAdams ,

try to send "Start over" to reset the conversation.

If it's not working after that, try to sign out and sign in again to your Teams desktop app.

If the issue persists, raise a ticket from the Microsoft support: https://powervirtualagents.microsoft.com/en-us/support

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
JeroenAdams

Hi @renatoromao , i already tried that 😞 no luck 😞

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@JeroenAdams ,

Oh no 😕

Raise a ticket from the support, they can investigate better your scenario.

While your ticket is in progress, try to edit something inside your bot and publish it again.

And check if you used a limit for requests: Rate limits for chatbots - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
JeroenAdams

hi @renatoromao , last week i had a call with microsoft, they told me to delete the bot from the allowed apps as a GA, this did the trick! thanks for the support

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (89,875)