cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkusU

Chatbot icon missing in teams

Hi, 

We have had our PVA chatbot running in Teams successfully for a few months now. 
We have run into an issue with our bot in Teams which does not have a clear and obvious solution (at least to us). 

Our chatbot logo is missing and does not appear for our users despite being present in PVA both under Manage > Details and Channels > Teams

Any suggestions on how this can be resolved? 
We have tried removing the logo from both Manage > Details and Channels > Teams and reuploading and publishing again, but it has not resolved the issue. 

PVA Chatbot issue.png

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @MarkusU ,

In this case, I recommend you to raise a ticket to Microsoft Support, they can investigate it behind the scenes.

This issue may be an internal issue or something like that.

Raise your ticket here: Support | Microsoft Power Virtual Agents

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
yalquorashy

Yes I'm currently facing the same issue, have you found a solution?

MarkusU

Unfortunately, no. We've tried a few different things - It does seem to appear for some users in the company, but not for all. We've tried to upload it in various multiple file sizes to test, and it does not seem to make a difference. Also tried to ensure the file is not uploaded from a OneDrive location. No luck making it present for everyone. It's a bit dissapointing that this is still an issue. 

One thing that might also be affecting this is the light/dark/high contrast mode in teams as for some users the logo is much darker than it should be. One solution to that problem is to first switch to high contrast mode and then back to either light or dark mode. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,077)