cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m00s3s

Displaying contact information

Hello everyone! I'm new to PVA and had a question. 

I would like to know if there is a way to ask the bot to display contact information of an employee. 

For example. If I asked 'Who is John Doe' I want the bot to get the contact information (maybe from Azure or Exchange?) Like Email, desk phone etc...

Bonus if the bot will create a small link or a redirect to that contact directly in teams?

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @m00s3s,

I actually published an article with an example on searching for users in Azure Active Directory. This might be a good starting point for you: https://www.expiscornovus.com/2022/01/21/search-for-azure-active-directory-users/

Obviously, in your setup you might want to change your bot questions and the contact information in the flow setup. Let me know if you need any additional help configuring this.

1. Flow setup

51833791088_535a32072c_c.jpg

2. Topic setup in the Power Virtual Agent.

51833641531_217bb8cdf1_c.jpg

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,256)