cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrickilunga

Need help with restoring a deleted bot and flows

Hi there, please could you help. I deleted a bot after publishing it because it went to everyone in my Teams while I only intended it

for use only by specific people in my Team. I had tried to export the bot and saving it as a zip file prior to the deletion, with the purpose of restoring it thereafter. I am not able to restore it and more importantly there is a flow on the bot that took months of hard work to build. Please assist or direct me in order to recover the bot or more importantly the flow.

1 REPLY 1
SupportBryn
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hey there @patrickilunga

The forum is not going to be able to look up anything regarding the deletion of the bot in terms of recovery, so I'd personally recommend making a support ticket instead.

Thank you for using Microsoft Power Platform Communities!
Bryn Baker
Support Engineer
Microsoft Power Platform
If this post helps, then please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find it more quickly! Have a great day!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,149)