cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IgnacioV
Helper II
Helper II

PVA on Teams-scope and limits

Hello everyone! I searched and read all the documentation and didnt find the limits and scope of PVA in Teams. Does anyone know the limits on number of topics, interactions,for the free version? I am not using a trial version.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Yes, But to be clear you have to have a Teams license to use it and you can only do it inside Teams. Also, the 10 sessions applies to 10 Teams sessions per user, not per PVA.  You may launch multiple PVAs in a single Teams session.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

The Teams for Dataverse PVA limits are 250 topics.  I know this documentation says 1,000, but that is an error that has been reported and is being fixed.

Use topics to design a chatbot conversation in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Do...

The rest of the limits are in this documentation

Rate limits for chatbots - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

Thanks for the prompt response.

In summary, the use of pva in teams without using a paid license is 250 topics and 10 sessions per user every 24 hours right?

Pstork1
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Yes, But to be clear you have to have a Teams license to use it and you can only do it inside Teams. Also, the 10 sessions applies to 10 Teams sessions per user, not per PVA.  You may launch multiple PVAs in a single Teams session.

View solution in original post

arun19
Regular Visitor

do you mean users can only have 10 sessions? I believe sessions are start to end user chat, so if user need to chat more than 10 times in 24 hours with different bots what would be the case?

arun19_0-1632348860788.png

EmmaK
Microsoft
Microsoft

Is the limit of 2000 power platform requests every 24 hours per tenant a hard or soft limit?  If it is hard then how does this affect the end user experience? If Soft then what is result of this limit being exceeded at any time, How can the API usage be monitored to allow customers to manage their usage

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Planning-build-bot-2-5-20-768x460.png

New Year’s Resolution - Build Conversational Bots!

Access all of the Power Virtual Agents learning resources and join the January learning challenge.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,721)