cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Silverose
Regular Visitor

Power VA For Teams Pricing Enquiry

Hi,

I am looking to create a chatbot for my department on Teams, but I am confused with the pricing mechanism for Power VA. I understand on the website that the price for Power VA is $1,000 per 2000 session per month. When I did additional research, I found that certain Microsoft licenses comes with Power VA use rights included. Does this mean that I can create chatbots without the need to pay the pricing amount as my use rights is included? I am using E3 by the way.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DiegoPeres
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hello, @Silverose 

Yes, If you can access Teams, and if you can add the Power Virtual Agents app, then it's likely you already have all the necessary licenses. Users of your bot will also need to access Teams, but you can't add users to a team unless they already have access to Teams as a whole.

The companies have some packages that contemplate the licensing for creating simple bots within microsoft teams, but if you need to make connections using Power Automate may be required licensing for Premium connectors.

In my case I created a complete chatbot using the PVA Free that is contemplated in the E3 license, but I had to purchase the premium license due to some actions I needed to use in the PVA.

I believe that the documentation below can help you with this doubt.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/requirements-licensing-teams 

Did I answer your question?
Please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find you faster.
Connect with me: LinkedIn -- PVA 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DiegoPeres
Resolver II
Resolver II

Hello, @Silverose 

Yes, If you can access Teams, and if you can add the Power Virtual Agents app, then it's likely you already have all the necessary licenses. Users of your bot will also need to access Teams, but you can't add users to a team unless they already have access to Teams as a whole.

The companies have some packages that contemplate the licensing for creating simple bots within microsoft teams, but if you need to make connections using Power Automate may be required licensing for Premium connectors.

In my case I created a complete chatbot using the PVA Free that is contemplated in the E3 license, but I had to purchase the premium license due to some actions I needed to use in the PVA.

I believe that the documentation below can help you with this doubt.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/requirements-licensing-teams 

Did I answer your question?
Please consider accepting it as the solution to help other members find you faster.
Connect with me: LinkedIn -- PVA 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,316)