cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeKi72
Post Patron
Post Patron

Send a message to the user when a keyword that is specified by the user isn't found in a sharepoint list.

Dear Experts,

I have a bot that helps a user to search in a SharePoint list with the keyword the user has specified.

When the keyword is found the bot then replies with a text-message: "I have found your keyword"

But i would also like the bot to send a text-message to the user when the specified keyword isn't found.

How can i do that?

Greetings, P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @PeKi72,

In your cloud flow you could check if the results are empty. You could either use an expression or a condition.

An expression could be something like below:

if(empty(body('Send_an_HTTP_request_to_SharePoint')['value']), 'Keyword is not found', 'I have found your keyword')

Can you share a screenshot of your flow setup? I can adapt my example to that, if needed.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @PeKi72,

In your cloud flow you could check if the results are empty. You could either use an expression or a condition.

An expression could be something like below:

if(empty(body('Send_an_HTTP_request_to_SharePoint')['value']), 'Keyword is not found', 'I have found your keyword')

Can you share a screenshot of your flow setup? I can adapt my example to that, if needed.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,214)