cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeKi72
Helper II
Helper II

Send a message to the user when a keyword that is specified by the user isn't found in a sharepoint list.

Dear Experts,

I have a bot that helps a user to search in a SharePoint list with the keyword the user has specified.

When the keyword is found the bot then replies with a text-message: "I have found your keyword"

But i would also like the bot to send a text-message to the user when the specified keyword isn't found.

How can i do that?

Greetings, P

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @PeKi72,

In your cloud flow you could check if the results are empty. You could either use an expression or a condition.

An expression could be something like below:

if(empty(body('Send_an_HTTP_request_to_SharePoint')['value']), 'Keyword is not found', 'I have found your keyword')

Can you share a screenshot of your flow setup? I can adapt my example to that, if needed.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @PeKi72,

In your cloud flow you could check if the results are empty. You could either use an expression or a condition.

An expression could be something like below:

if(empty(body('Send_an_HTTP_request_to_SharePoint')['value']), 'Keyword is not found', 'I have found your keyword')

Can you share a screenshot of your flow setup? I can adapt my example to that, if needed.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

PVA Community Blog Build Carousel (1) (1).png

What does the community say?

Discover what our community thinks about the announcements at Build 2022.

June 14th PVA AMA Carousel (up on May 25th, take down June 15th) (1).png

'Ask Microsoft Anything' about Power Virtual Agents!

Join the community to ask questions and provide helpful answers about Microsoft's conversational AI and Power Virtual Agents.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,490)