cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stravieso
Frequent Visitor

Transfer to another bot

Hi!

Is there a way to call to another bot? Instead of calling to a topic, go to another bot: what I want is to have a general bot (the Master one) that redirects the questions to the specific one (one bot by department, for example).

I don't mind if it's in the same or in other channel.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @stravieso ,

Unfortunately, not yet.

I already created this idea inside the community, please vote: Create a Master bot and redirect to another bots -... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @stravieso ,

Unfortunately, not yet.

I already created this idea inside the community, please vote: Create a Master bot and redirect to another bots -... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

Thanks! I've already voted. I hope someone listen to us!

nmk
Resolver I
Resolver I

Hi @stravieso,

You can't call another PVA from a PVA however, if the other bot is developed with bot framework SDK then you can register that as a skill and call from PVA so PVA can act as a master to other non-PVA bot

stravieso
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @nmk , but that's too technical for me, and if I opt for it, the license would change; with the PVA for Teams I can create free bots, and that solution implies a big price

Thanks for your help.

@stravieso - I understand that not everyone can do this but I have just mentioned the possibilities so other reading the post can also benefit. This is beneficial in scenarios where one is already running a bot and want to integrate into PVA. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (59,847)