cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nonka
Frequent Visitor

the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it

Hi all, I hope someone can guide me to right direction...  I created my first PVA bot and publish to my test team. My understanding is that by publishing to the specific team,,,

• Members in that specific team can find a bot by going to [Apps] and search and able to pin it on the left navigation.

My colleague who is a member of this Team which I add the bot cannot find it in Apps. Do I need to do any other action for the member to find the bot in the [Apps] ?

Another thing is that, I want to add easy access to the bot in the channel tab.  I understand it is not possible to add the bot in a Teams tab. .. so as a countermeasure,

I created a sharepoint page which is the site connected to the same team,

and create a button in the page, to direct them to the bot.

I got the URL for this button by going to [Publish the bot page] => [Share the bot]=> copy the link to the bot from top of the pop up page.

2021-06-09 13_25_44-New Message - Power Platform Community and 12 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edg.png

Then I tried the button, but I got an error message for the subject. "the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it"

Am I doing something wrong ?   I just do not want to pin the bot on the left navigation as I have already so many of them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @nonka ,

My colleague who is a member of this Team which I add the bot cannot find it in Apps. Do I need to do any other action for the member to find the bot in the [Apps] ?

Yes, you need to:

1- Go to the Publish and publish it (PVA studio)

2- Go to the Channels and share with your colleagues (PVA studio)

Then I tried the button, but I got an error message for the subject. "the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it"

Am I doing something wrong ?

Try to do the steps that I sent above. After that, try to open the link again (if it is not working, wait 30 minutes to make sure that everything was published)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @nonka ,

Yes, you need to:

1- Go to the Publish and publish it (PVA studio)

2- Go to the Channels and share with your colleagues (PVA studio)

Am I doing something wrong ?

Try to do the steps that I sent above. After that, try to open the link again (if it is not working, wait 30 minutes to make sure that everything was published)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

hello, thank you for your instruction.  however  I am not sure what is PVA studio....

I published the bot here

2021-06-10 15_36_08-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

and then share the bot

2021-06-10 15_37_30-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

2021-06-10 15_39_26-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

Is this what you mean ?

arjaycabello
Regular Visitor

I have created a virtual chatbot last Monday and was able to share and publish it. It was working fine when my colleagues tried to access and use it.

Now, when someone wants to access it under Built for your org, the error comes out

The app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it

The channel Security settings are set to my organization already

Tried Teams via browser and client but same error 

IgnacioV
Helper II
Helper II

I have the same problem, it started failing about two hours ago. 😥

gvvvinay
Regular Visitor

Even i am receiving the same error, not able to resolve. Please help!!

Mt1983

Yeah, mine's doing the same, i wonder if there's a fault as the last few replies have all been in last 24-48 hours! 

Lisajo
Frequent Visitor

I am having the same experience. I created a new chatbot to test to see if it would work and it does the same thing; same error.

nazukjain
Microsoft
Microsoft

This issue has been resolved by the Microsoft Teams team as of 2:20 pm PST. Please let us know if this is still occurring for you. Apologies for any inconvenience. Thanks!

arjaycabello
Regular Visitor

I confirmed that my chat bot is working fine. Thanks for the quick support

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Center-of-Excellence-Starter-Kit-cropped 768x460.png

The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Virtual Agents

Read this 2021 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,157)