cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nonka
Frequent Visitor

the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it

Hi all, I hope someone can guide me to right direction...  I created my first PVA bot and publish to my test team. My understanding is that by publishing to the specific team,,,

• Members in that specific team can find a bot by going to [Apps] and search and able to pin it on the left navigation.

My colleague who is a member of this Team which I add the bot cannot find it in Apps. Do I need to do any other action for the member to find the bot in the [Apps] ?

Another thing is that, I want to add easy access to the bot in the channel tab.  I understand it is not possible to add the bot in a Teams tab. .. so as a countermeasure,

I created a sharepoint page which is the site connected to the same team,

and create a button in the page, to direct them to the bot.

I got the URL for this button by going to [Publish the bot page] => [Share the bot]=> copy the link to the bot from top of the pop up page.

2021-06-09 13_25_44-New Message - Power Platform Community and 12 more pages - Work - Microsoft​ Edg.png

Then I tried the button, but I got an error message for the subject. "the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it"

Am I doing something wrong ?   I just do not want to pin the bot on the left navigation as I have already so many of them.

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @nonka ,

My colleague who is a member of this Team which I add the bot cannot find it in Apps. Do I need to do any other action for the member to find the bot in the [Apps] ?

Yes, you need to:

1- Go to the Publish and publish it (PVA studio)

2- Go to the Channels and share with your colleagues (PVA studio)

Then I tried the button, but I got an error message for the subject. "the app may not exist, or your organization may have disallowed you from using it"

Am I doing something wrong ?

Try to do the steps that I sent above. After that, try to open the link again (if it is not working, wait 30 minutes to make sure that everything was published)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

hello, thank you for your instruction.  however  I am not sure what is PVA studio....

I published the bot here

2021-06-10 15_36_08-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

and then share the bot

2021-06-10 15_37_30-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

2021-06-10 15_39_26-Power Virtual Agents _ Microsoft Teams.png

Is this what you mean ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (54,389)