cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user07
Level: Powered On

Adding Dynamic to the label/Input text

Hi Team,

I am trying to create something like(see the image attached) below for powerapps.  In the text box i will connect to Office365 users and allow power app user to add more number of contacts from Office365.I want to make it dynamic ie powerapp user can add or delete any number of contact he wants.Any suggestion on how to implement the below control? Can it be implemented using textinput box and labels ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomasZubov
Level 8

Re: Adding Dynamic to the label/Input text

Hello,

Do you have office 365 users added as a data source? In other words in case you specify items for combobox is it without error? 

It should be like in second case on the screenshot (please note that the strange name is office365users just in Czech)

Items.png

Even you do not type and you just click arrow in combobox it should show you full list of users.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
TomasZubov
Level 8

Hi,

I do not know if this will help, but I solved similar issue in the following way:

1) Add combobox - name in exmple ComboBox2

2) Use own Items using Office365users SearchUser 

Combobox2 Items:

Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:ComboBox2.SearchText})

So now it searches O365 users by text which is typed in itself and you can add multiple users

combobox.png

user07
Level: Powered On

Can you explain me the solution once.I added the combobox1 and added items as Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm:ComboBox1.SearchText}) but when i play i am not able to search anything from office365. 

TomasZubov
Level 8

Hello,

Do you have office 365 users added as a data source? In other words in case you specify items for combobox is it without error? 

It should be like in second case on the screenshot (please note that the strange name is office365users just in Czech)

Items.png

Even you do not type and you just click arrow in combobox it should show you full list of users.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (3,759)