cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid connector Error response.

This error continues to persist. Ive verified all connections for my apps. What's causing this?

Chrome's browser tools is picking up the following GET request errors:

ALSE Errors.PNG

Super User
Super User

Re: An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid connector Error response.

I have this happening too.  A lot of them today.  Randomly in different apps, different functions.  There is not an apparent problem with the data.  However, this is often the problem.  If these errors occur, there is not always a way of knowing if all data is updating properly.  Not until its too late, then there are things to fix.  I need to know whats happening here too!

ck25415
Level 8

Our users are reporting this issue today for one of our app. I looked at the app and I don't see any errors. Is this some kind of outage from Microsoft end?

Super User
Super User

@ck25415 ,

Yes, the overwhelming majority of the "worked yesterday, doesn't today" problems are some microsoft issue.  Of course there are many variables.  Of course, check local internet, netowork, and other server stuff first before you go and try to dismantle your apps to find a problem that probably is not there.  Unfortunately, there is nothing much you can do with these issues.  The main thing is to be sure your apps are completing their source updates.  If there is any issue with your source data being updated properly, the best move may be to actually shut down your app.  

I have a screen with just the message "Technical difficulties, Engineering applications are currently offline."  and I reorder it to the first screen, and publish, in the case that data is not being updated properly.  Better to be down, than to try to sort out data issues later. 

I have only had to do this once, but still... It is a possibility, and you should be prepared in the case you need to shut things down.

I have said that its worthless to submit a ticket to MS.  Well, I am not completely right about that.  Submitting a ticket just to get on record that there are issues with the system is important.  However, dont expect them to fix the issue with your situation.  They will probably be using your situation to help diagnose their problems.  This is still needed to fix the overall problems.  But, 95% its not your app that is the problem.  Especially if others here in the forums are having the same issue.

My usual process is:

1. Post here, see if others are having an issue.

2. Submit a ticket

3. Evaluate if its me, or MS.

4. Review my app for a problem.

Good luck!

ck25415
Level 8

@martinav Thanks for the explanation. I no longer notice this issue with my apps not sure if this issue comes again in the future. I hope there was no data loss.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,426)