cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seanbrogan
Level 8

Any way to go back to the old form/card edit format

Now that the UI for editing forms and adding cards has changed, I'm lost.

I used to be able to select a form, then hit edit in the menu which would give me a list of cards in the form. I could then cick on a card in that list and it would be highlighted in the app window and the browser. This functionality has bee lost and there appears to be no link between the browser window on the left and the options window on the right.

I'd like to suggest returning to the old format.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Any way to go back to the old form/card edit format

Hi @seanbrogan,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check the attached GIF screenshot for more details:

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

If I did not understood correctly, please reply here, and share a screenshot about your issue.

In addition, if you want to get further help in your issue, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @seanbrogan,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. Please check the attached GIF screenshot for more details:

Please take a try to clear cache of your browser, and then try your app again, check if the issue is solved.

If I did not understood correctly, please reply here, and share a screenshot about your issue.

In addition, if you want to get further help in your issue, please consider submit an assisted support ticket through the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

seanbrogan
Level 8

Your interface look Totally different to mine. You have the original interface that I want back. My interface has changed totally.

I am not sure how to create a gif so I have attached some screenshots of the new interface. I have lost much of the functionality and working with forms has become extremely difficult now!

seanbrogan
Level 8

I have just noticed when creating new cards, the naming convention has changed. Thats all well and good but it means apps created before this change dont follow the same naming convention as that in use now.

I'm lost

seanbrogan
Level 8

@v-xida-msft This is most definitely not solved.

I am unable to identify the card wich controls the date

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,773)