cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Super User
Super User

App Advanced Options... Are these subject to Publication, or are they globally active/inactive?

I am experimenting with advanced options, and how it affects the performance of my app.  Since its not always clear in operation if the option is on or off...  can anyone tell me for certain if these settings are set globally?  Or, are they like anything else in an app, and the app needs saved and published before they are active?

Thanks.

image.png

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: App Advanced Options... Are these subject to Publication, or are they globally active/inactive?

@martinav 

By gloabally do you mean that all Apps you have are impacted?  If so, then No, these are App by App settings.

As for publish and all that...If you are designing your app and change one of these, for the most part, you need to save and close the designer and then come back in for it to apply. 

If you are trying to turn these on for an already published app, then you need to publish with the new settings.  Turning them on in design time will not impact the other published app.

I hope that is what you were looking for...

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: App Advanced Options... Are these subject to Publication, or are they globally active/inactive?

@RandyHayes wrote:

If you are trying to turn these on for an already published app, then you need to publish with the new settings.  Turning them on in design time will not impact the other published app.

This part answers my question.  Thank you, @RandyHayes 

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@martinav 

By gloabally do you mean that all Apps you have are impacted?  If so, then No, these are App by App settings.

As for publish and all that...If you are designing your app and change one of these, for the most part, you need to save and close the designer and then come back in for it to apply. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

@RandyHayes wrote:

This part answers my question.  Thank you, @RandyHayes 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,632)