cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

App Check doesn't work

Hello everybody,

I have an issue with the integrated App Check / Review Window in PowerApps Studio. There is an error notification but when I click on the icon to open the App Review Window nothing happens.

Does anyone know anything about this issue?

Best regards

Stef

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: App Check doesn't work

@PowerAnalytics 

Hmmm - interesting!  So, what you are seeing is that in one particular app, if you click the App Checker, nothing appears, but yet in all the other apps, this works fine?

If that's the case, it sounds as if something is going "bad" in that App.  You might try to "save as" the app locally and then open it in another session.  Perhaps that little export/import will resolve the issue?  Just a shot in the dark really.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

@PowerAnalytics 

What is the error it's showing?

Wouldn't happen to be SharePointIntegration error would it?  If so, that error is not one you can look at.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Hi thanks for your response.

The Problem is that nothing happens when I click on the Error Notification Button. So I‘m not able to see the error or anything else because the App Review/Error Check View on the right side doesn‘t appear.
Super User
Super User

@PowerAnalytics 

I might not be understanding your initial problem...

Where is this Error Notification Button? 

What happens when you click on the App Checker?

PowerAnalytics.png

Sorry for misleading you - I mean this App Checker icon which you have attached.

When I click on the App Checker nothing happens. I neither get an error nor anything else.

I have tested it with further apps and the App Checker is working fine there.
Super User
Super User

@PowerAnalytics 

Hmmm - interesting!  So, what you are seeing is that in one particular app, if you click the App Checker, nothing appears, but yet in all the other apps, this works fine?

If that's the case, it sounds as if something is going "bad" in that App.  You might try to "save as" the app locally and then open it in another session.  Perhaps that little export/import will resolve the issue?  Just a shot in the dark really.

View solution in original post

Hi @RandyHayes,

I really appreciate your support thank you for this.

I tried an export and import and  finally I can use the App Checker again.

Nevertheless I get some confusing errors...

Best regards,

Stef

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 304 members 5,861 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: