cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
uah-syork
Level: Powered On

Re: Apps not loading in Microsoft Teams

Yes when adding the app, I wouldn’t call it blank... 4 dots, endless loop, as if it’s stuck loading
PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Ahh okay. Could you provide the session id from the user who is impacted? I wasn't able to find any errors from the sessions of the user of the session id you provided.

uah-syork

Session ID: Session ID: 0220cc16-96e8-4575-9a67-fdf2bb4ec4ac

Does the error have to had happend during that unique session to retrieve anything useful? That ID is from my test user that I just used to try to add an app to a Team Tab. 

DVillarreal
Level: Power Up

Exactly the same thing happening with me. We have a small team with 4 people, I'm not a main administrator for any of the O365 applications but do a lot of dev and maintenance and have admin rights on basically everything. We have a simple mobile-style gui PowerApp embedded in teams and I am the one who created the app and embedded. One team member reported that the PowerApp would not load for her a few days ago, but now my boss is reporting that it is broken for him as well. Not even sure where to start looking to resolve the issue as it is loading fine for me, completely bug-free when viewing on a browser or the PowerApps Mobile App. 

Any info on how to start resolving the issue would be appreciated.

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Is this using the desktop teams or in the browser? If so which browser?

Can you get a session id of it not loading? Alt + right click will give us the session id.

DVillarreal
Level: Power Up

This is in Teams Desktop application.

A session ID for one of the member's receiving feedback that they are an "unknown user" is below:

ec5fbca1-476c-42d3-b87d-d3fc53dfa692

Highlighted
Spencer

Re: Apps not loading in Microsoft Teams Desktop Version

I am having a similure problem only when using the desktop version of Teams.  Apps open and work fine in the desktop Edge browser, desktop Chrome browser, Mobile PowerApps, Mobile Edge browser.  Just a continuous loading circular image when using the desktop version of the Microsoft Teams App.

PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

@DVillarreal, I've identified your issue, which unfortunately will require some code changes on our side. Could you please file a support ticket for this issue (https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/)?

However, I am thinking there might be a possible workaround for the person who is experiencing the issue. Can you have them uninstall teams and reinstall teams and try again?

@Spencer, if you could provide me a session id, that would be great. (Alt + right click)

Spencer

@cherieI did try the desktop version on a different computer and it did work.  I will try reinstalling the desktop app on the original computer and see if that helps.

Thank you!

handyman

I am having this similar issue.

I am using the desktop version of teams and get this message.

"This app isn't working. Refresh your browser or try again later."

I have the same problem on the web version of teams. 

I raised a ticket and then it seemed to get fixed and now it is broken again.

Session ID: b47a3f5f-ee3c-47fc-a270-e5df18d7a480

The workaround is to click on the "Go to the Website" icon in the top right corner of the tab. The app works just fine there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,508)