Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DileepGolla
Level 8

Apps not loading in WebPlayer

Hi,

I am not able to open any of the apps in "Play" that are published since yesterday( 10/10/2019). I am able to open these apps in Edit /Preview Mode.

Initially I assumed this might have been an issue with my app. But Few of colleagues were not able to open the Apps after publising it today. Also, I am still able to open the Apps that have not been published recently.

Is anyone else facing this issue? Or can anyone please suggest a solution for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Dileep

5 REPLIES 5
PowerApps Staff cherie
PowerApps Staff

Re: Apps not loading in WebPlayer

Hey,

Sorry to hear that. Do you think you could share the session id? The error page should have it in the more section. Or you can alt + right click the page and it should give you that option.

Thanks!

Cherie

DileepGolla
Level 8

Hi Cherie,

Here are the session details:

Session ID: 7c58f24d-1415-4c0c-98d8-a368c5606839
PowerApps 3.19095.14

Thanks,

Dileep

PowerApps Staff sridutt
PowerApps Staff

Hi @DileepGolla Thanks for session id. From this session I see that your app is taking more than 10 mins to load causing it to timeout when playing app. Was using previous version loading faster for you? Can you see if it is possible for you to reduce load time by removing unwanted collections and variables?

DileepGolla
Level 8

Hi @sridutt ,

This app usually takes less than a minute to  load. I do not think collections/variables is the issue. 

Because, we have a similar copy in our Dev environment which has more screens/collections/variables. And it works fine. And I even tried republishing an older version(without my latest changes) but it still wouldn't work.

We started getting this issue since yesterday after we published a few changes.

Thanks,

Dileep

DileepGolla
Level 8

Hi @sridutt @cherie ,

We tried a few things to troubleshoot the issue.

1. We have removed all the  Flows,SharePoint references from the App and re-published the App. Now we can play the form but the app does not work as we do not have the Flows/SP references.

And later when I start adding the Flows/SP references the app just keeps loading again. Strange thing is the app does not give any error when I try to add the references back in the edit mode.

Does the Connections(Flows/SharePoint Lists,Libraries) have any issue with the authorization in Powerapps? 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 455 members 5,490 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: