cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RussellGove
Level 8

Re: Apps wont load! I cant even get a list of them.

yay, now sharepoint online is down too!

Super User
Super User

All kidding aside... i hope this is some emergency reboot of the cloud to address the sharepoint connector problem most of us have had all week. If it is... there is hope, but it would have been nice to have something in http://powerapps.microsoft.com/support to at least say its not another issue.
PhilD
Level 8

SharePoint is now loading about 70% of the time with the remaining hits returning the "Server is busy..." message.

PowerApps Staff Mr-Dang-MSFT
PowerApps Staff

We are tracking the outages at this time. Please see the Support page for updates:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Super User
Super User

@Mr-Dang-MSFT ,

Much appreciate at least the acknowledgement of an issue.  I was just pulling out from the last issue that we have been having all week!  I do want to know the WHY behind this.  If this is something NEW... or something done to address the issue we already had with Sharepoing connectors failing in Flow.  

Captjoemcd
Level: Powered On

It appears that all of Office 365 is down - I can't open or create new files in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, or get into Onedrive.  Teams is wonky as well. 

PhilD
Level 8

When this is resolved, perhaps we can pick up this discussion again.

MISSION CRITICAL: Is PowerApps ready?

I can live with the frequent updates and the general idea of being part of a massive beta testing program for Microsoft, but the frequency of these types of global outages definitely makes Office 365 solutions less suitable for anything approaching Mission Critical. I serve in a large, multi-hospital healthcare system, with tens of thousands of employees, and we are looking at ways to move on from Office 365 in favor of other platforms that are more reliable and in many cases (particularly with SharePoint) have higher user acceptance and adaption. With regard to PowerApps, this is unfortunate because PowerApps really could have filled a unique space.

Highlighted
handyman

This is very annoying! First the app wouldn't work on Teams and now even on the web.

Man Frustrated

t19670

This is all too often. Its embrassing. There will be no real explaination from Microsoft either. 

On another note - Its took nearly a hour for the Service Status on Azure Portal and Online to show errors!!

Guscanales
Level: Power Up

Same as others, we launche the powerapps just today! and everything go down! Whats up Microsoft!???

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 194 members 6,110 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: