Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Owizardo
Level: Powered On

Aspect ratio changing fonts on larger resolution screens

Hello,

Ive noticed that when removing the aspect ratio lock, depending on the screen size I am working on, the font size, Rich text box and layouts are never consistant and are disproportionate.  

For example, on a screen with 1366 resolution, fonts are 10pt, the width of my rich tect editor seems ok and layout seems ok. When switching to a screen that is 1920 resolution, the fonts change to 20 pt, the layout seems to disproportianate and my rich text editor is no longer aligned apprioritately.

Ive been searching the forum for solutions but my situation dosent seem to come up. Here are some things I tried so far:

1) Users are mainly working on 1920 screens and sometimes on 1366 screens (laptop). So i tried to force aspect to 1920 x 1080. On a 1920 screen the app dosent take the full width of the screen like I was expecting instead shows me think border on each side, same on the 1366 screens. 

2) Tried leaving the aspect ratio unlocked. Tried to find work around, for the labels I used HTML to force the font size. I cant seem to find a work around for input, select boxes or check boxes ... 

Would anyone have any idea how to manage with this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,913)