cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_M
Level: Powered On

AutoFill in Text input

Hello Again, 

I just made a database in acces and exported the database too sharepoint. 

I have two columns in my sharepoint list called Start_Kilometers and Eind_Kilometers. 

What i want: When i fill in the form in the app and my Eind_Kilometer value is 15 for example. This wil be writen to the sharepoint list, i want to know how i make it possible: When somebody after me fill in the form he will see The latest Eind_Kilometer value in the Start_Kilometer text input.

Can somebody tell me if this is even possible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Meneghino
Level 10

Re: AutoFill in Text input

Yes this is possible.

For example you can make the Default property of the Start_Kilometer control (text input?) something like:

Last(MySharePointList).End_Kilometers

PS If you are familiar with Access and have SharePoint you can create an Access Web App so that you can use a lot more functionality than primitive SharePoint lists

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Meneghino
Level 10

Yes this is possible.

For example you can make the Default property of the Start_Kilometer control (text input?) something like:

PS If you are familiar with Access and have SharePoint you can create an Access Web App so that you can use a lot more functionality than primitive SharePoint lists

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Nick_M

Thanks you made my day 🙂

Meneghino
Level 10

Nice to know, thanks.

Nick_M

This function works great, but there are 3 different cars with 3 different licenseplates. You can select the right licenplate out of a dropdownlist, now i want this function only bassed on the selected value from the dropdownlist.

Meneghino
Level 10

HI @Nick_M

I am not exactly sure what you need but is this it?

Last(Filter(MySharePointList, LicensePlate = DropDownLicensePlate.Selected.ID)).End_Kilometers

The exact syntax will depend on your SharePoint list, so you may need a .something after LicensePlate or ID may need to be something else.  In any case the concept should be clear.

Please let me know how you get on.

Nick_M

Hi have 3 different licenseplates showed in a dropdownlist called Kenten in my sharepoint list, i would like that Start_Kilometers is the latest input from Eind_Kilometers based on the selected licenseplate wich is selected in the dropdownllist. Not every car has the same kilometers on ther meter.

Meneghino
Level 10

Thanks, then what I proposed should work.  Please let me know if you can't make it work and I will give you more precise instructions.

Nick_M

A credential is suspected, error

Meneghino
Level 10

Very strange, screenshot?

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,934)