cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hintbw-abc
Level 8

Azure Blob Connections

I'm not having any success adding an Azure Blob Connection to my Powerapp and then getting access to all of the functions that are supposed to be available for that connection. Anyone have any guidance for it? I'm sure I just don't know what I am supposed to do, but there are also no examples?

I just need to be able to retrieve and upload files to a particular container.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

Re: Azure Blob Connections

You can now save your files into your Azure Blob storage account, here are details on how to do it: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/upload-files-from-powerapps-using-the-azure-blob-storage-...

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Perumal
Level 10

Seems there are issues with Azure Blob connection, there is no proper documentation or sample for this connection type. Also for Twitter connection, to get the tweets, we need to enter Items property of the Text gallery with "Twitter.HomeTimeline().TweetText". Following the similar way for AzureBlob results in the error.

PowerApps Staff archanan
PowerApps Staff

Azure blob connection currently can only be used with Excel files hosted on them (similar to OneDrive, Google Drive etc.). We are adding documentation to clarify that.

The work to call Azure Blob functions directly is on our backlog as well, it's just not available today.

SeanWilke
Level: Powered On

Do you have any idea when Azure Blob functionality will be expanded?

Meneghino
Level 10

PowerApps Staff EvanChakiMSFT
PowerApps Staff

You can now save your files into your Azure Blob storage account, here are details on how to do it: https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/upload-files-from-powerapps-using-the-azure-blob-storage-...

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,081)