cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leyburn19
Level 10

BUG - BUG - BUG - what have they done???

I have dropdowns that take data at startup.  two are hidden and based on the result on the one dropdown.  They all worked fine until today.  Now when I startup the app,  the dropdown is blank so the other two are blank.  The main dropdown has the list from the collection created but when I change the item the other two still do not get the result they used. 

In the past thedropdown was never blank. It always had the first item of collection.  What changes have been made.  This is really critical. I have tried replacing and the issue is still there. 

I am in panic mode at the moment as this is truly a big deal.  What is going one.  I am really scared as I have many other applications using this process and if they are broken as well,  I can see this being catstrophic

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

Re: BUG - BUG - BUG - what have they done???

@leyburn19 @cma2438 @Katjua  As the other thread mentions, this was an intentional change to fix a longstanding issue with Dropdown selections.  In any event, the change has been rolled back until such time is can be reimplemented in a non-breaking manner.  If the issue is not automatically resolved, please open your app in Studio, save, and republish.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Katjua
Level: Powered On

What's the data source? They are upgrading the CDS, so it might be related to that. 

cma2438
Level: Powered On

Im having an issue as well I am using a SharePoint Connection that i added in yesterday. I was using a DB2 Connection prior to this but changed it to sharepoint for various reasons. I tried my old connection and it was doing the same thing

leyburn19
Level 10

There is another thread with the solution.  It made my blood boil

Re: Issue with new Powerapps version 3.19014.8 - Dropdown values defaulting to Blank

PowerApps Staff _Corey_
PowerApps Staff

@leyburn19 @cma2438 @Katjua  As the other thread mentions, this was an intentional change to fix a longstanding issue with Dropdown selections.  In any event, the change has been rolled back until such time is can be reimplemented in a non-breaking manner.  If the issue is not automatically resolved, please open your app in Studio, save, and republish.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,681)