cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JRaasumaa
Level 10

BUG - Can no longer scroll down in Data to see all sources

As the title says, I cannot scroll down in either web editor or the standalone app to see all of our data sources anymore.

The scrolling option has completely stopped showing up and mouse wheel scrolling doesn't move the contents.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: BUG - Can no longer scroll down in Data to see all sources

Hi all,

An Update here.

Please update your PowerApps Studio in Windows Store to Version 2.0.730, which should have this issue fixed.

With Multiple Data Source added, when mouse moved to the Data Source List, the Scroll  Bar would appear at the right side of the List panel.

22.PNG

Thanks for the feedback and comments.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
larspeterson
Level: Powered On

I am also experiencing this issue. This is a big deal because I couldn't refresh a data source that will help clear some fields from a collection, thus giving me patching errors. I spent 1 hour trying to deal with this issue (refereshed datasource from a form, but didn't seem to do anything, tried the app and three different browsers). I finally figured out I could access the data source by zooming out on the browser window. Please fix!

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @larspeterson and @JRaasumaa,

Thanks for the feedback.

Issue confirmed from my side.

There is no scroll option avaiable for the DataSource List Added in PowerApps, i will send the feedback from my side.

84.PNG

Besides, if you would like to refresh the corresponding DataSource, please consider take use of refresh() function.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JRaasumaa
Level 10

Can we get an ETA on a fix for this? It's a bit silly that it no longer works to scroll through the list...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have the same

BrettWilkinson

I have also been experiencing this issue for the past few days. Both "View > Data Sources" and "Action > Flows" lists will not scroll for me.

gcoates

Unfortunately the refresh() function doesn't help if there is a problem and the data source needs removing and re-adding (which happens quite frequently when updating Excel data soruces BTW) 

Please confirm a time for the fix asap. Apps are currently down and impacting business.

Thanks

Graham

JRaasumaa
Level 10

@gcoates wrote:

Unfortunately the refresh() function doesn't help if there is a problem and the data source needs removing and re-adding (which happens quite frequently when updating Excel data soruces BTW) 

Please confirm a time for the fix asap. Apps are currently down and impacting business.

Thanks

Graham

This is a great example of something that needs to be fixed immediately, especially on the web editor, but nothing is done. 

PeteMc
Level 8

+1

KC
Level 8

Same issue here

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,046)