Did you mean: 
gcoates
Level: Powered On

Re: BUG - Can no longer scroll down in Data to see all sources

@v-micsh-msft

JRaasumaa
Level 10

Going on 2 weeks now and we still cannot scroll down in the data popup... what the hell is going on? Why is a critical issue taking this long to be resolved?

I've got a list of flows in a project that I cannot scroll through to remove, edit, add etc. because this issue still exists. Is the PowerApps team just complacent to let broken items remain this way? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same Issue

KC
Level 8

A simple workaround until scrolling is enabled to view all my data connections, I just change my browesers zoom level to 80% or less then I use the PowerApps zoom control to manipulate the canvas. 

Hope this helps until this is resolved.

BrettWilkinson

There is a workaround that allows you to scroll in the PowerApps web studio, you just have to add a single css attribute:

1. From the PowerApps web studio in Chrome, open the data sources pane (View > Data Sources)
  2. Right click this pane slightly to the left of the "Add Data Source" plus icon. Select "Inspect":PowerApps Scroll Fix.png

3. This should open up the Chrome Developer Console, with the a div of class "data-sources-list-container" selected. If this isn't the highlighted div, look through the source HTML to find this div and select it.
  4. In the CSS style pane on the right (which should now show CSS for the previously selected div), add the following attribute:
    height: calc(100vh - 300px) PowerApps Scroll Fix 2.png

That should reenable the scroll bar in your web studio for that current session. Unfortunately you will have to redo these steps for each session, but it's better than nothing. 

JRaasumaa
Level 10

Nice work-around @BrettWilkinson but I'd like to see this resolved by MS as it's a pretty ugly error on their part.

Going on 3 weeks with this still being a problem and all I've heard from MS is "The fix is been scheduled in upcoming deployment" which based on their track history could be another 3 weeks... Pretty embarrassing!

gcoates

@v-micsh-msft please respond with an update to this issue. It is clearly causing significant problems to a large number of users and yet no information has been provided as to when it will be rectified. If you want people to use your products when there are many other choices out there you need to be responsive.

I have placed a hold on any further PowerApps projects in my organisation and am looking into alternatives to meet these needs. I need to be able to rely on the platforms we use.

Thanks

Graham 

MarcBailey
Level 8

Same issue here - please provide update and fix...

Alaquan

Same here, app is now useless
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi all,

Sorry for the late response.

I have been told that there would be a fix shipped in Dec 8th, and a Quick fix has been considered, but as it can't meet the requirements, the available date is still on Dec 8th.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,002)