cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rajmilansinh
Level: Powered On

BUG - Dynamics CRM Custom Entity issue when app having multiple screen for the same custom entity

So, here is the scenario:

I added one data set of custom entity (not an oob entity). Then I created one screeen to "create record" for that entity and another screen to "view all records" which are already exist.

So what happens here? When I developed first screen it worked fine, after that I created second screen and shown some fields on screen. 

After doing this I navigate back to "create record screen" then it shown error for all screen and not able to load the values for that fields.

Then to resolve this I have removed data set and re-added it back.

It resolved the issue for the first screen but at the same time it creates issue for my second screen - View record screen.

on view record screen I could see the records are there but fields data is not getting populated.

I have tried to change the field and get the data,  but I got success to get data only for one field and that was "Created On" date.

This all things only happens with custom entity, its working fine with using OOB entities.

I am using Dynamics 365 connector to get data sets.

Thanks,

Milansinh Raj

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 81 members 4,979 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: