cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rajmilansinh
Level: Powered On

BUG - Dynamics CRM Custom Entity issue when app having multiple screen for the same custom entity

So, here is the scenario:

I added one data set of custom entity (not an oob entity). Then I created one screeen to "create record" for that entity and another screen to "view all records" which are already exist.

So what happens here? When I developed first screen it worked fine, after that I created second screen and shown some fields on screen. 

After doing this I navigate back to "create record screen" then it shown error for all screen and not able to load the values for that fields.

Then to resolve this I have removed data set and re-added it back.

It resolved the issue for the first screen but at the same time it creates issue for my second screen - View record screen.

on view record screen I could see the records are there but fields data is not getting populated.

I have tried to change the field and get the data,  but I got success to get data only for one field and that was "Created On" date.

This all things only happens with custom entity, its working fine with using OOB entities.

I am using Dynamics 365 connector to get data sets.

Thanks,

Milansinh Raj

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (7,888)