cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LouisBrooks
Level: Power Up

Bottom of dropdown box not selectable

Hello,

I have a dropbown box set up as a lookup to a sharepoint list, it displays all the data I want (over 100 entries) but it wont let me select the bottom 20 or so on the phone app. When I try to it selects something higher up the list.

If you could change the sort order to most recent it would mostly fx this issue as we only tend to select the most recent entries, though an proper fix would be ideal.

Any ideas would be really, reallllly helpful. Let me know if you need more details.

Cheers

Louis

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Bottom of dropdown box not selectable

Hi LouisBrooks,

According to your description, I created a list which has a Lookup column. Then created an app based on the list.
On both Windows and my iPhone, I can see 100 items when clicking the Dropdown control.

But I found that on the phone app, when I try to select the bottom items, it won’t let me select the one I want to select, instead, another value would be entered in the box.

1.png

About this issue, I am going to report it from my side. I will back once I got any updates.

And currently, it seems that we don’t have a way to select the most recent items, I guess this should be a good addition. May I suggest you submit an idea at PowerApps Ideas Forum so it might be taken into consideration in the future releases:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Bottom of dropdown box not selectable

Hi LouisBrooks,

I have some updates for you.

This is a known issue, PGs are working on this issue.
And it is supposed to be fixed this milestone which ends next week, and takes another 2 weeks to get deployed to production environment.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 351 members 5,874 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: