cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
UB400
Level 10

Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

Dear PowerApps Team,

 

I've spent the last two weeks re-configuring my Apps to use Lookup Columns in Sharepoint Online lists, and with the rollout of the latest version ( Version 2.0.702) of PowerApps. I'm now unable to use Lookup Columns, I first noticed this when Galleries dosplaying Sharepoint Document libraries stopped working, now I notice that the problem is more widespread and that Lookup columns are not working in any shape or form.

 

As a lookup Column shows up as a "Record" and you have to use "." to get to the specific value, as of now, you're unable to expand the Column to show the specific value.

 

The momment you add the "." after the Column name you get the red squiggly lines and an error message "invalid name".

 

A quick resolution would be most appreciated.

10 REPLIES 10
UB400
Level 10

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

Any further information on this? I reported this issue hours ago and no response? Can you please give us a time frame as to when this issue will get resolved? 

 

How are we supposed to build Apps using PowerApps if basic stuff like this breaks, and then there's no response? Surely there's more than one person on the PowerApps "Team".

UB400
Level 10

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

I managed to find a PC that still has version 2.0.690 of PowerApps and I can confirm, that Sharepoint Lookup Columns work in version 2.0.690.

 

But that is now "broken" in version 2.0.702. So it's definitely an issue with PowerApps version 2.0.702

 

For now I'm paralyzed with developing further my Apps, until this issue is resolved.

 

Please give us an estimated time of resolution.

Oleks
Level: Powered On

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

I have the same issue after latest update of PowerApps. My clients have many apps where Sharepoint Lookup Columns are used. From today all these apps simply do not work. Microsoft PowerApps Teem often forget to coordinate their product with Sharepoint

Mark1
Level: Powered On

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

I'm having the same issue.   Is there any update on this bug?!

 

UB400
Level 10

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

@Mark1I was informed by @mayuro that they have identified the issue, and are working on a fix.

 

@mayuroany updates as to when this will get resolved?

Mark1
Level: Powered On

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

Thanks for letting me know! 

 

I posted about this same issue on Friday (first topic ever), and I can't find it now (guessing it was removed).   Luckily I found your post. 

 

-Mark

Microsoft mayuro
Microsoft

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

We have already started the roll out to hotfix. Hopining by EOD today/ early tomorrow

UB400
Level 10

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

@mayurothat is good news. Thanks for the update.

UB400
Level 10

Re: Bug Report: Sharepoint Lookup Columns not working anymore

@mayuro and PowerApps Team. Thank you very much for getting this working again. I just tested it, and I'm very grateful to report that it's now working.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,782)