cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
PowerApps Staff Chris
PowerApps Staff

Re: Bug: Windows PowerApp Player - Cannot use offline mode

Could you please use version 3.18054.28 from the store and let us know if you see any issues with loading the app list when launching PowerApps while offline?  Thank you!

View solution in original post

MauriceVold
Level: Powered On

Did you open a ticket for the Android version?  I noticed that my list of apps there is not showing until I run it once online.  As well after a period of time it goes away.  Would like to go follow the other thread if you did open one.

Thanks

PowerApps Staff claudiosvcc
PowerApps Staff

Hi.

Another thread would work better, so other people who may be experiencing the same issue could add comments and see when the issue is solved.

But, just to give you a short answer, when you go offline the app list should only show the apps that were already opened in that device indeed.

Super User
Super User

@Chris I tried launching the Windows 10 app (3.18054.29) while offline today and it did indeed show the list of apps as expected (and I could even launch some recently opened apps). Thanks again for all the work towards getting this functional as well as the communication on the progress. It is greatly appreciated!

MauriceVold

Ok and that does makes sense so not to worried about that.  Was more worried about it when reading this thread since they were talking about it going away after a period of time.  I will see if I can find that other thread as well.  Keep up the great work and improvements.

PowerApps Staff

Happy to hear this is now working for you all! 🙂

Can you please mark this as solved, so other people are aware?

Super User
Super User

@claudiosvcc I think this already has one solution but I will add @Chris's recent post as a solution as well. For the record, this addresses one aspect of offline functionality but not all aspects. While I am able to launch apps that I have recently launched online (seems to be less than 24 hours from my previous testing but I haven't re-tested this recently), apps that haven't been launched online recently will throw an error when trying to launch them offline. This seems to be the same across all platforms (Win10, Android, and iOS).

Should I start another thread for this issue?

PowerApps Staff

Ideally should be in another thread. Especially if it's not platform specific, given this one clearly states on windows version. It will help other people to find it and follow up and comment as well.

Super User
Super User

Roger that! I'll start a new thread. Thank you!

antonandreev

Have you started it yet? Cant find it

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,942)