after moving my sql server i got a wired error.
Steps to reproduce:
- Delete SQL Server DataSource in PowerApps
- Create new DataSource, with the same table names and datasets but different sql server url.
After this the app runs fine in creation mode. In the run mode i got the error below.
i found a topics which includes many steps to fix this error, but nothing helps. I tried:
- recreate the database connection
- clear browser cache
- use another browser
The wired thing is, that i can use these PowerApp on my mobile device without any errors. But on the pc, the app is not usable for all users. They are getting as me the error below.
Unfortunately I do not know any more what I can do here. Unfortunately, it is out of the question to recreate the app as it is now very extensive.
Go to Solution.
I was able to fix this.
How to fix "Your app needs this connection. Please edit your app to add it back."
1. Remove all possible sql conections, which are linked to the app.
2. Remove Link to Flows, which uses these sql connection
3. After this step i take a little break. Maybe the background needs some time.
4. Save, clear Browser data. Try to start up in run mode. The message should have disappeared.
5. Open your app. Save and Publish it again.
6. Add the connection threw the PowerApps Portal (View/Connection/Add Connection).
View solution in original post
Hi @superfliege ,
It seems that you have find out the work around by yourself. That is great!
Maybe you can click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly.
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020
Learn how to build the business apps that you need.