cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max10772
Level: Powered On

Bug found

Hi there,

I have noticed when you change an edit form name, it changes all data cards width to zero. So in order to see the data cards, you have to go through them one by one and change them.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Microsoft Employee

Re: Bug found

Hi Max,

Thanks for reaching out and bringing this issue to our attention! If possible, I'd like to get some additional information from you to help aid our investigation:

1. Is "Snap to columns" enabled for your form?
  2. How many columns do you have the form set to?
  3. Are the cards locked, unlocked, or some combination of the two?
  4. Could you get me a session id from a session where you have experienced this issue? Directions on how to find a session id here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/get-sessionid

I was able to reproduce this issue on my end too when "Snap to columns" is enabled. A work around, in that case, would be to change the number of columns and change them back after. 

- Paul C.
Software Engineer on PowerApps
Max10772

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

1. Yes

2. one column

3. Combination of the two

4. d8db4507-7b83-47a1-a2ef-d5dfa6c9f72e

Microsoft Employee

Thanks Max! I've passed this along to the engineer investigating. These additional details lead me to believe that I reproduced the same issue, which is good news for the investigation.

Does changing the number of columns to 2 and then changing them back to 1 unblock you in the meantime while we investigate?

Thanks,

- Paul C.
JoaoN

This happened to me yesterday. I thought I did something wrong. My case was the same as @Max10772 

Microsoft Employee

Sorry this bug has affected you, JoaoN (but thank you for dropping a note to let us know)!

I'm sad to say we don't have a fix yet, but we're still looking into it and I'm eager to get it addressed.

In the meantime, switching the number of columns and switching it back will probably reset the widths. Not ideal, but it should help you quickly undo the damage when you hit this issue.

- Paul C.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,321)