Save + reload the app, and my SQL datasources suddenly become 'Not connected' in the data sources view (under the view menu). Removing the code in OnVisible does not fix the issue, I have to revert to a previous version of the app. The only exception being the powerAppAcl table (in the same datasource).
thanks for the quick reply. My session ID: "70f38558-54c9-42da-a040-70b4d6569d10"
I did not alter the SQL table and did not connect to the wrong environment. Everything is connected and working fine and breaks the moment I add that code. If I do anything else but add that code (add tables, selections whatever) it also works fine.
I exclusively use the web browser (Chrome) to edit the app.