cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shrptrts
Level: Powered On

Buttons not working in form

I have created a form with a submit button at the bottom of the form. The button is placed in a blank datacard. 

The code OnSelect is: SubmitForm(formName).

When testing this button when pressing alt or in the testing environment (of the editor) it works. However, when the app is published live it does not work and the form cannot be submitted. The button clicks but no action is executed. 

The form is always access for creating new items (via NewForm(formName)) so I am not sure why the button doesn't work in the datacard of the form in the live app. Like I said it works in the test the environment but when published it does not work! Why does it work in one environment and not the other?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Re: Buttons not working in form

@Shrptrts 

You first might want to consider moving the button out of the form itself and putting it directly on the screen.  This will avoid any issues with the form mode impacting the DisplayMode of the button as well as any responses that it might need.

If that is not helpful, then share the formula you have on the button and let's see what might be causing the issue.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

Re: Buttons not working in form

Thanks for posting in the community @Shrptrts - are you still experiencing this issue? Can you review the above reply and advise if it was helpful?

Thank you,

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,435)