Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Rhemo
Level 8

CDM in operator, Highlighted operation is not supported by column

UpdateContext({LoadingIcon: true});
If(LookUp('G.C.S Detention App', DataCardValue12.Text in FullName && Text(DataCardValue11) in Detention_Date && Dropdown5.Selected.Value in LTD_ASD && Dropdown6.Selected.Value in Year_GRP, "OK")<> "OK", SubmitForm(EditForm1);Navigate(BrowseScreen1,ScreenTransition.None),UpdateContext({Alert: true}));
UpdateContext({LoadingIcon: false})

The following formula is giving me heartburn, the && are highlighted blue with the message:

"Suggestion: Part of this LookUp formula cannot be evaluated remotely due to service limitations. The loacal evaluation may produce suboptimal or partial results. If possible, please simplify the forumla. For more information, please see the LookUp funcation documentation."

The in function for 'Detention_Date' is highlighted blue with the following message:

"Suggestion: Part of this formula cannot be evaluated remotely due to service limitations. Highlighted operation is not supported by column 'Detention_Date'."

I am just trying to lookup the datasource to make sure the record does not already exist for the entered name, year, date, and time(LTD_ASD).

Many thanks,

Can someone delete this post?

My problem was I set the column to be a date field which the app formula did not like. Solved by changing to a text field. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: CDM in operator, Highlighted operation is not supported by column

Hi Rhemo,

I am very glad to hear that you have found a solution for this issue.

I think we don’t need to delete this post as other customers who have the same issues will learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,225)