cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phil2016
Level: Powered On

CDS Error and Data missing

Suddenly this morining all users are getting an error in thier powerapp "Failed to load TimeTrack3. The requested operation is invalid. Server Response: An error has occured."

When I look at the entity TimeTrack3 in CDS i don't see any data. There was several hundred rows here yesterday.

I've checked several other CDS entities in the same environment and there is no data in any of them.

How to troubleshoot CDS? 

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: CDS Error and Data missing

Hi @Phil2016,

Thanks for the feedback.

I have collected this from my side, I will post back once I got any response on this.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Phil2016
Level: Powered On

Yesterday afternoon (about 5 or 6 hours after the initial discovery of the issue) it has rectified itself. The data has re-appeared and we are no longer getting an error in our app. We didn't do anything to resolve it.

My company and I are very unsettled by the unreliability of the CDS (this is the second outage we've experianced in 30 days) and I see no transparency for health or status like we have in Office365 and Azure (Please direct me where it is if I'm wrong). I'm also uncomfortable with it "Magicly" fixing itself. If someone at MS is seeing these posts and fixing it I'd like to see that as a reply i.e. "We fixed it".

I am now looking into running our own Sql Server on an Azure VM because I can't trust the CDS.

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @Phil2016,

It seems that the issue has gone.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/All-Apps-in-error-state-The-Requested-Operation-...

Other users also encountered the same issue, which the CDS data could be loaded again after some time.

Currently I didn't get any feedback on this issue from my side.

Regards

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 147 members 5,309 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: