cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HVermeulen
Level: Powered On

CDS migration error

Hi

I'm trying to upgrade my database to CDS 2 but keep the below warnings and can't progress to step 2. The warning i get stuck on is:

DataWarning: Warning to migrate From CDM StoreVisitAnswers_ to CDS2 new_storevisitanswerss , exported record count 6518 but imported record count 6509, error count 9

In the support docs it states that he test database will still be created and that those records will just be missing. Doesnt seem to be the case, as the screen does not progress to step 2, and the only options i have available is to RESET UPGRADE or UPGRADE NOW (next to the database name).

Any help will be appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Jeromy
Level: Power Up

Re: CDS migration error

I am getting the same error and cannot progress with the upgrade to Step 2. As above, the only option available to me is to reset the upgrade, which I have tried several times. Did you get this resolved?

HVermeulen

Apparently, there was an update last week that fixed this issue. I've since then reset the upgrade and were able to get past steo 2, fixed my apps and then kicked off step 3. But now I'm stuck on Step 3 with an unexplained error. This has been a massive b4ll ache.

thehelpdesksf

@HVermeulen wrote:

Apparently, there was an update last week that fixed this issue. I've since then reset the upgrade and were able to get past steo 2, fixed my apps and then kicked off step 3. But now I'm stuck on Step 3 with an unexplained error. This has been a massive b4ll ache.

Same thing here. I'm re-running one more time before I submit a ticket for partnet support.

Keep you guys posted!

TopShelf-MSFT
Level 10

adding in @sabinn to review. 

@TopShelf-MSFT 

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,917)