cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
GabrielBonfim
Level: Powered On

CUSTOM COMBINATION BOX

When I create the Form already comes by default or PROJECTS field with the item "Options ([Tasks] .Project)". This is working correctly and when submitting a form it usually creates an item in my to-do list. Understanding to serve the function options, please be aware that it refers to a SharePoint-linked search list and thus does not need to import this connected list into PowerApps.

If I were to use this way, there is no problem. The problem is, I don't want to use it this way.

I need a combo box (highlighted, project related), filter, and more as an option only for projects in which the current user is responsible (PMO). For this, I changed or fields items for reference below:

Filter(Projects; User().FullName in PMO.DisplayName)

This is working in the combo box, it is filtering only projects that are not the responsibility of the user. The problem is when the form submission (submission form) is entered in my task list, but the Project field is not being entered in the list.

It is saving the Project field only when the item field is being created using the code

"Choices ([Tasks] .Project)"

When I switch to the "Filter (Projects; User (). FullName in PMO.DisplayName)" formula of the error described and does not save the Project field.

FOLLOWS ATTACHED DETAILED PRINT

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: CUSTOM COMBINATION BOX

Hi @GabrielBonfim ,

Sorry but this community is for English communication, would you please translate your issue to English and then we can discuss about it? I tried to translate it by tools but still cannot fully get what is your issue.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
GabrielBonfim
Level: Powered On

Re: CUSTOM COMBINATION BOX

@v-monli-msft o

@v-monli-msft wrote:

Hi @GabrielBonfim ,

Sorry but this community is for English communication, would you please translate your issue to English and then we can discuss about it? I tried to translate it by tools but still cannot fully get what is your issue.

Regards,

Mona

f course, I know that, I actually think that when I finish copying the original text instead of the English translation, I apologize for the mistake. If you know how to help me with my problem I also appreciate

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 84 members 5,244 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: