cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
_sourcecod3_
Level: Powered On

Calendar Screen template to use sharepoint list/calendar instead of O365 calendar

Hi,

I'm working on creating a shuttle service app, and I would like to use the calendar screen for users to select the date to request for shuttle. I'm having a little bit of trouble changing the data source to a sharepoint list/calendar to pick the dates and display them in a gallery below, just like the calendar screen. How can I go about updating the data source to it's not pulling the O365 calendars? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calendar Screen template to use sharepoint list/calendar instead of O365 calendar

Hi @_sourcecod3_ ,

Do you want to change the data source within the Calendar screen from Outlook to SP Calendar List?

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Set the Items property of the CalendarEventsGallery to following:

/*Shows events only on selected date*/
SortByColumns(
Filter('Your Calendar SP List', Text('Start Time', DateTimeFormat.ShortDate) = Text(_dateSelected, DateTimeFormat.ShortDate)),
"EventDate"
)

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Calendar Screen template to use sharepoint list/calendar instead of O365 calendar

Hi @_sourcecod3_ ,

Do you want to change the data source within the Calendar screen from Outlook to SP Calendar List?

I have made a test on my side, please take a try with the following workaround:10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

Set the Items property of the CalendarEventsGallery to following:

/*Shows events only on selected date*/
SortByColumns(
Filter('Your Calendar SP List', Text('Start Time', DateTimeFormat.ShortDate) = Text(_dateSelected, DateTimeFormat.ShortDate)),
"EventDate"
)

Please consider take a try with above solution, then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

_sourcecod3_
Level: Powered On

@v-xida-msftthis worked, thank you so much - i just needed to update a couple of other fields such as the time in the datacard. 

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 91 members 5,435 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: