cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JCrumpton
Level: Powered On

Camera Control Not Working with Power App When Running from Office 365 in MS Edge on Windows 10

I get the "Your camera isn't set up, or you're alreadying using it." error on a Windows 10 PC when I load an app with a camera control in MS Edge.  My camera settings allow both Edge and Power Apps to use my PC's camera.  I can launch the desktop version of power apps and run the app and the camera control works.  Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DanielaH
Level 8

Re: Camera Control Not Working with Power App When Running from Office 365 in MS Edge on Windows 10

Hi JCrumpton,

I had a similar experience and was told that this may occur if you try and launch the app (web / Edge) while also having the desktop version still open? I have not tested this myself yet, but ensure you don't have the same app open in other windows or desktop.

Curious to hear if that helped.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
DanielaH
Level 8

Re: Camera Control Not Working with Power App When Running from Office 365 in MS Edge on Windows 10

Hi JCrumpton,

I had a similar experience and was told that this may occur if you try and launch the app (web / Edge) while also having the desktop version still open? I have not tested this myself yet, but ensure you don't have the same app open in other windows or desktop.

Curious to hear if that helped.

View solution in original post

JCrumpton
Level: Powered On

Hi Daniela,

It worked.  I re-booted and only launched MS Edge and my app.  Thank you for your advice.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,551)