Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Dexx3336
Level: Powered On

Camera Control not working on mobile

Hi,

I have created a app with camera control. but this camera control not working on Mobile device.

Can anyone help!!!

6 REPLIES 6
Super User
Super User

Re: Camera Control not working on mobile

Can you be more specific? Are you not seeing the image in the camera control or can you not get it to take and save a picture?

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Dexx3336

Hi Shane, I am able to see tha image in camera control and able to take pictures and save it in collection now .
Now I want to save it to Dynamics 365 as entityimage and as an attachments under annotation entity. How can I achieve this ?

Have you done it before?

Super User
Super User

I have not sorry. I cannot imagine it is much different than pushing the image elsewhere. What have you tried?

Shane - Microsoft MVP, YouTube, and PowerApps Consulting for when you are in a bind to get this fixed quickly. And finally we now have PowerApps Training
Dexx3336

Hi Shane thanks for help.

I was not saving the Camera Image in base64 format to Dynamics 365 as in D365 attachements stored in base64 formats. thats why  i was getting the error. Now i am saving the image with base64 format into D365 successfully.

now i want to save the images from the "Ad Picture" control to D365. but i am getting the image file in the format  of "appres://blobmanager/568ea760818f4f6fbe7f3f208383b1ad/74" instead of base64 format from the "Add Picture" control.

How can i get the base64 url from "Add Picture" ?

Super User
Super User

Best I can tell you cannot. 😞 

I tried a bunch when I made the Flow video and best I can tell there is no way to do it. 😞 

Sorry

Dexx3336

Hi Shane,

No problem Smiley Indifferent   

I think this is case with the Pen Input control also. again same, not getting the image in base64 string.   Smiley Sad 

So, no use if i use Pen Input for D365.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 100 members 5,438 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: