cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcoQ96
Level: Powered On

Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

I would like to add a control in a Gallery that allows the user to download the files of the item of their choosing, without having to transition to another screen. The Gallery is linked to an SP list.

I tried embedding an Attachments View Form within the Gallery, but it won't let me include it with the rest of the Gallery's controls.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

Hi @MarcoQ96 ,

Could you please share a bit more about your scenario?

Do you want to embed an Edit form (or Display form) within a Gallery control in your app?

If you want to embed an Edit form (or Display form) within a Gallery control, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

Embedding an Edit form or Display form into a Gallery is not supported within PowerApps currently. If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MarcoQ96
Level: Powered On

Re: Can I Place an Attachments Form Within A Gallery?

Hi @v-xida-msft ,

Basically, that is exactly what I want to do. In the image I'm including, there is a horizontal gallery where each item contains a video explaining a project (description, objectives, implications, etc). If the user wants to play any of the items' videos, they can do so directly on the Gallery.

For each project, a report is also produced and I would like to add in this Gallery the option to download the PDF file of the user's choosing.

I would be greatly thankful for any ideas without any type of forms.

Capture.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,079)