cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeLSS
Level: Powered On

Can't get rid of the trial version

Hello.

I have a company account (Office 365 Enterprise E1).

By accident, I added the PowerApps trial version (Microsoft PowerApps Plan 2 Trial) using my same company email address.

After that my company email address is bonded with the trial version and I cannot reach my apps I made with the E1 license.  I cannot lose those apps.

Can you let me know how I can get rid of the trial version and reach my apps with the E1 license?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Can't get rid of the trial version

Hi @MikeLSS

One way to do this is through the Admin portal, but you do have to be an admin to be able to do this.

From the Admin portal (https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/users), find your account in the users section.  Then in the product licenses section, turn off the 'Microsoft PowerApps Plan 2 trial' to remove it from your account.

image.png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
pbordon

the same happens to me. Any solution?

MikeLSS

I've just put the post today. I hope we can get some help soon. Hi, PowerApps Experts. Please help us. Thanks.
Super User
Super User

Hi @MikeLSS

One way to do this is through the Admin portal, but you do have to be an admin to be able to do this.

From the Admin portal (https://admin.microsoft.com/AdminPortal/Home#/users), find your account in the users section.  Then in the product licenses section, turn off the 'Microsoft PowerApps Plan 2 trial' to remove it from your account.

image.png

View solution in original post

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @MikeLSS,

Do you want to get rid of t PowerApps Plan 2 trial license with your account?

I agree with @timl's thought almost. Currently, as an alternative solution, you could consider take a try to turn off/disable the Microsoft PowerApps Plan 2 Trial license for your account within your Office 365 Admin Portal.

Please check and see if the following article would help in your scenario:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/powerapps/administrator/signup-question-and-answer#how-do-i-remove-...

Note: If you want to access Office 365 Admin Portal, you must be an Administrator of your Organization.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
MikeLSS

Thanks, Tim and Kris.

Since I don't have the admin access, I'll reach out our admin department.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (6,025)