cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mitz
Level: Powered On

Can we link multiple forms in SharePoint Online with one list?

Hi All,

I have a requirement, where I would like to collect information related to different issues and collect some information using forms. All forms will have different column. 

I would like to store information collected from all forms into one list.That list will a unique ID as per the form request.

Later I would like to get that list queried by runbook. Can we achieve this?

I tried creating forms using powerapps but I couldn't change the data source. Can we do it without powerapp as well?

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Can we link multiple forms in SharePoint Online with one list?

Hi @Mitz,

Do you want to create multiple different forms using PowerApps for linking to same one SharePoint list?

Currently, a form (Edit Form or Display Form) within a PowerApps app could only be linked to only one SP list. If you want to create multiple different forms using PowerApps for linking to same one SharePoint list, I afraid that there is no way to achieve your needs in PowerApps currently.

If you would like this feature to be added in PowerApps, please submit an idea to PowerApps Ideas Forum:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/idb-p/PowerAppsIdeas

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Mitz
Level: Powered On

Re: Can we link multiple forms in SharePoint Online with one list?

Hi @v-xida-msft

Thanks for your prompt response.

So, instead of this feature to use content type as source in the same form, is it available in Power Apps?

I am referring to feature like explained in this link: https://wonderlaura.com/2009/11/12/using-content-types-as-statuses

My purppose is to get input of various forms in a single list and that single list will be queried.

Awaiting for your input.

Thanks again !

Regards

Mitz

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,145)