cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot delete all users in the org from Environment Maker role for the default environment.

Wondering why I cannot remove the "tenant" assignment in the default environment?  I granted access to all the users that have resources in the default environment.  Not sure what else to do than delete all the resources. 

Cannot delete all users in the org from Environment Maker role for the default environment.

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Cannot delete all users in the org from Environment Maker role for the default environment.

Hi RCJ5,

Whenever a new user signs-up for PowerApps they are automatically added to the Environment Maker role of the default environment, so I guess it should be a default behavior that we cannot delete all users in the org from Environment Maker Role for the default environment.

Please check this documentation for a reference:
https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/powerapps-environments/

I also test this issue on my side, on Default environment, I am getting the same error with you. On a custom environment, I can delete the Tenant without error message.

1.png

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
JasonShoes
Level: Powered On

Re: Cannot delete all users in the org from Environment Maker role for the default environment.

I think this is an issue that needs to be addressed.  For Governance purposes we dont want anybody to be able to create their own powerapps.  We want tighter control over who can create these in our environment.  We want anyone to be able to use an app that is published to them but not create their own.  Any plans to address this behavior?

JBrooks
Level: Power Up

Yep - absolutely agree with you, enabling all users to use apps while controlling who can create apps is crucial.

Go here to vote for this change:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Ideas/Restrict-users-from-creating-PowerApps-in-defaul...

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,148)