cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
esoPowerUser
Level: Powered On

Cannot get DLP Policies in PowerApps and Flow to work

We have some trouble getting DLP to work in PowerApps/ Flow. Adding connectors to the "Business data allowed only" group does not seem to have any effect. Some ideas on what we might do wrong ? ( The user which tested have admin rights  and saved it as an admin policy)  The environment for the policy matches the DLP rule. We also saved it in all environments. Cache should not be an issue ( Waited for a day just to be sure ) We get Data Loss prevention warnings or suspended messages anyhow we adjust the connectors in the group. We are aware that the group names are just "labels" and that connectors needs to be placed in the same group to work , and that they are bi-directional. However, we still get DLP warnings anyhow. I have read MS Documenation that tenant wide DLPs can override? If this is the case in our situation, could you please give some advice on how tenant wide DLPs affect PowerApps/ Flow ? Thanks! Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KjoniX

Re: Cannot get DLP Policies in PowerApps and Flow to work

We found the solution. We had several policies; one for the environment we worked on and one for ALL environments. When we changed policy for ALL environment it worked! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

First, could you show us a list of the connectors being used by the App? The other thing I would try is switching the Default policy to be Business Data rather than non-business data. Then make sure that your admin closes and logs out of their workstation completely and then log back in and try again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
KjoniX

We found the solution. We had several policies; one for the environment we worked on and one for ALL environments. When we changed policy for ALL environment it worked! 

View solution in original post

Dual Super User
Dual Super User

That would do it too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @KjoniX ,

Have you solved your problem?

Yeah, I agree with your thought almost. The Data Loss Policy applied to "All Environment" has a higher prevention policy level than applied to a specific Environment.

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,696)