cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Cannot select some items in a gallery

Hi all,

I have an app I've been working on for some time that has a gallery in it.  It has been coming along great, up until yesterday.  Now when I play the app (whether in preview or live), when I get to the screen that has a gallery in it, I can only select some of the items in the gallery.  I cannot select some items at all.  Also, the items have buttons on them, but many of them are un-clickable (especially the ones where I can't select their parent).  I know the were some issues with PowerApps yesterday, but my other apps seem fine (I checked).  Any ideas as to what made my app go crazy?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot select some items in a gallery

Mona,

I was never able to get it to work.  So, I deleted the gallery, and re-created it.  That fixed it.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @lumberjacklurch ,

I noticed that you mentioned "parent", did you have nested gallery in this app? If so, please share the related formulas and then attach a screenshot of it. Are there anything in common for the records that cannot be selected? What is the data source of the gallery?

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Mona,

No, this is not a nested gallery, the datasource is a SharePoint list.  What makes this even weirder is that I have other apps with this same type of setup, and they don't have this issue.  Could my app have become corrupted?

Mona,

I was never able to get it to work.  So, I deleted the gallery, and re-created it.  That fixed it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 285 members 5,470 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: