Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
lucybowes
Level: Power Up

Changing Meeting Duration Times Powerapps

Hi Everyone

Need a bit of help with the meeting capture app - I have been asked to change the meeting duration times from 30 mins and 1 hour to 25 mins and 45 mins respectively. 

Can someone help me out with how to do this? I created a new table in Excel with the new times and imported but this seems to have messed up the connecting buttons and functions.

Thanks!

Lucy 

1 REPLY 1
PowerAddict
Level 10

Re: Changing Meeting Duration Times Powerapps

Hi, 

Currently there are several options available for meeting duration in the Meeting Capture app. They are: 30 minutes, 1 hour, 90 minutes, 2 hours, 2.5 hours, 3 hours, 3.5 hours, 4 hours. 

They are all defined in a collection called MeetingDurations which is defined on the OnVisible property of the FollowUpTimesScreen (as shown below):

MeetingCapture.PNG

If you want to change it, just change the definition of the collection to something like this (if you only want 25 minutes and 45 minutes): 

ClearCollect(MeetingDurations,
{Name:"25 minutes", Minutes:25},{Name:"45 minutes", Minutes:45});

Once you do that change, just make sure you save and run the OnVisible property of this screen so the collection can be captured again. This should do it.

MeetingCapture2.PNG

Let me know in case of any questions. 

---
If you like this reply, please give kudos. And if this solves your problem, please accept this reply as the solution. Thanks!

Hardit(Haman)

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,339)