cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
SDonaghy
Level: Powered On

Check if item exists in sharepoint list

Im trying to use a flow that will check if a student exists in a sharepoint list, using their email to search in the sharepoint list.

For example, i want to get the items of the list, and check if "TestEmail@Email.com" exists in the list, which if it does not, i can automatically add it.

The issue i am having is all of the previous answers i can find involve editing a condition in advanced mode, which i do not have access to.

condition.PNG

And with all my tests, i cannot get the condition to do what i want and give me a correct evaluation of if the email 'TestEmail@Email.com' exists in the student list

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Check if item exists in sharepoint list

@SDonaghy 

This appears to be an MS Automate question.  I suggest you post this in the MS Automate community where you will likely receive a quicker/better response.

Link to MS Automate Community

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Check if item exists in sharepoint list

@SDonaghy 

This appears to be an MS Automate question.  I suggest you post this in the MS Automate community where you will likely receive a quicker/better response.

Link to MS Automate Community

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/bd-p/FlowForum

---
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,084)