cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anuitz
Level: Powered On

Collect Office 365 User to SharePoint List Not Working

Hello!

I am trying to write back the Office 365 user as a column in a SharePoint List. The column is of type Person or Group and when I add new entries via the new button in the sharepoint list, it works great.

However, when in my power app I want to collect the user into that list it does not work. Everything else gets collected perfectly except the two person or group type columns.

Here is the formula

Collect(FeedbackTesting, {Title: SelectedMeetingSubject, Rating: Slider1.Value, Reviewer: Office365Users.MyProfile(), Receiver: First(Office365Users.SearchUser({searchTerm: OrganizerUPN})), MeetingId: SelectedMeetingId, Comments: TextInput1.Text})

Resulting column would be all correct data except the Receiver and Reviewer columns are blank. No errors. Have tried making the profile a variable so that it is "cached" but that doesn't change anything. As an alternative I can record the UPN as text, but this should work...

What am I missing?

1 REPLY 1
anuitz
Level: Powered On

Re: Collect Office 365 User to SharePoint List Not Working

Bump, would be great to get some clarity on why I can't collect People or Group type columns in a list.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 371 members 5,658 guests
Recent signins:
Please welcome our newest community members: